FAWAG TP-series platform scales are solid, easy-to-use universal scales with the capacity of 15-150 kg, used in industrial facilities, warehouses, storage places, and stores. ECO scales are made of painted steel with stainless sheet of the platform, tightness standard of IP-65. Equipped in ZOT-3.4 reader inside a plastic enclosure. Intended to operate in dry conditions, not causing damage to the platform e.g. in storage places.
• scale's construction is made of painted steel with stainless sheet of the platform;
• ZOT-3.4 industrial class meter inside a plastic enclosure equipped in an LCD display;
• meter with a 3-metre cable, next to the platform or at a column (option);
• RS-232 interface providing cooperation with fiscal registers or a computer;
• pieces counting function;
• main, battery, or cordless power supply.
Weighting scope: one-range scales - 15 kg, 30 kg, 60 kg, or 150 kg
• TP-15/1 ECO - capacity of 15 kg
• TP-30/1 ECO - capacity of 30 kg
• TP-60/1 ECO - capacity of 60 kg
• TP-150/1 ECO - capacity of 150 kg
When validation or safeguarding features have been disrupted, the device has to be subject to re-validation before continuing to use it. We need to remind that the obligation of validating the scale, as well as keeping validation features in due conditions, is subject to the user.
Each validated scale needs to have the following information placed on the rating plate:
• device model and serial number,
• admission number (type-approval number)
• metrological parameters (load, plot, tare value, etc.),
• CE sign with letter M,
• notification unit number,
• next to the CE sign and M letter the last two digits of the year in which conformity assessment was made,
• operation temperature if it varies from -10ºC to 40ºC,
• class symbol (e.g. III),
• information about the manufacturer.