THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED DUE TO AN OBLIGATION UNDER THE EU REGULATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (HEREINAFTER: GDPR).
We, "POSNET Polska" S.A. with its seat in Warsaw, at 33 Municypalna street, 02-281 Warsaw, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Economic Division of the National Court Register, under no. 0000082030, NIP (tax identification number): 522-26-28-262, with the share capital paid in full amounting to PLN 100,000.00, are an administrator of your personal data.
Data Protection Inspector
We hereby designated a Personal Data Inspector with whom you can contact in matters connected with your personal data, in particular for the sake of execution of your rights in this respect, using the following contact form: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Objectives and grounds for processing
Your data shall be processed only for the sake of answering to a question addressed to an Administrator via the contact form. Legal grounds for processing shall be your consent for data processing (art. 6 sec. 1 letter a) of GDPR).
Data categories processed
We process you personal data provided in the contact form.
Your data can be disclosed to entities rendering for "POSNET Polska" S.A. IT services regarding operation of computer systems where your personal data are stored.
Transmitting data to third countries or international organisations
We do not transmit data beyond the European Economic Area nor to any international organisation.
Data storing periods
Your data provided in the contact form shall be stored until the end of communication with you on matters inquired by you in a contact form.
Rights of the party - data owner
You have the following rights:
- right to access your data and to receive their copy
- right to correct your data
- right to delete your data (provided you have withdrawn your consent for processing or in your opinion there are no grounds for is to process your data, i.e. there is no ground to process data for the sake of execution of any contracts specified in sec. 3 above - you can require us to delete them)
- right to limit data processing (you can demand for us to limit processing of your personal data in the following instances:
a) you question the accuracy of personal data - for a period allowing the administrator to check accuracy of such data;
b) processing is against the law or you deny to delete them, demanding instead to limit their use;
c) the administrator no longer needs your personal data for the sake of processing but you need them to determine, seek, or protect claims;
d) you objected to your data processing - until determining whether legally justified grounds on the part of the administrator take precedence over grounds of objection of the person whom these data refer to)
- right to make an objection against data processing (to effectively use this right, you should provide us with details of you special situation which in your opinion justifies us to stop processing of data subject to the said objection. We shall stop to process your data, unless we prove that the grounds for processing you data by us are superior to your rights or you data are necessary to settle, seek, or protect claims).
- right to make a claim to a supervising body (if you believe we process your data contrary to the law, you can make a claim to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or to another proper supervising authority).
- right to withdraw you consent for personal data processing (at whatever time, you can withdraw your consent for your personal data processing which we are processing under the said consent. Withdrawal shall not impact the conformity with the processing law, carried out based on your consent before it was withdrawn).
Information about the requirement/voluntary basis of providing data
Any data provided by you shall be done voluntarily.